No products in the basket.
Flexible Seamstress Roles Available
Located in Bognor Regis, Heirlooms are a leading manufacturer of luxury bed, table and bathroom linens. Working with the world’s leading interior designers our linens grace the world’s most luxurious yachts and homes.
As part of our growth plans, we are looking to expand our production team and have a number of roles available for seamstresses.
- Working within a team of 10 manufacturing luxury bed, table and bathroom linens to specifications and to a very high standard
- Ensure orders are processed in an efficient manner
- Ensure accuracy in size and design style in making each product
- Maintaining communication with the cutting staff to ensure fabrics being cut for machining are correct
- To meet requirements in terms of production efficiency / work rate
- To meet benchmarks given as to timescales for making each item
- Experience in making textiles such as clothing and bed linens etc
- Accuracy and good eye for detail
- Ability to understand and follow instructions both verbal and written
- Salary depending on experience and skills
- Regular overtime at basic * 1.5
- Mon – Fri 08.30-16.30
- Also rotational Mon – Thursday and Tuesday to Friday 7am-5pm
- Job share and school hours work available
- Year-end bonus and Christmas bonus
- Company pension
- Health scheme
- Onsite parking