No products in the basket.
Heirlooms are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies across key platforms.
Please note this job role is part of the Government Kickstart Scheme and is subject to the following conditions;
• Must be aged between 16-24.
• Be in receipt of Universal Credits.
• 6 month placement with the potential for a full time role at the end.
• Develop and implement SEO and possibly PPC strategies with the guidance of our SEO specialist.
• Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing and social media.
• Create engaging online content including graphics, blogs
• Keeping up to date with Interior Design trends
• Keeping the website up to date with changes in pricing, products, colour variations, including press releases.
• Arranging social media updates on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
• Be able to demonstrate and prove their willingness to learn and develop their knowledge in SEO (having taken exams and swotted up on industry blogs/websites)
• Develop an instinct for spotting and delivering links across textiles and the luxury industry
• Be highly creative and able to spot ideas, angles and opportunities with content and story-telling.
• Driving the visibility of our newly launched e-commerce platform
• Competitor price comparison
Preferred Experience and Abilities
• Completed a relevant digital marketing course.
• An interest in textiles and an understanding of luxury goods marketing..
• Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEO and PR.
• Customer-oriented, with excellent communication skills.
• Previous experience in SEO/PR/Digital Marketing (a bonus).
• Knowledge of e-commerce and ship station.
• Experience with Adobe creative suite.