No products in the basket.
Sales & Supply Chain Coordinator
To provide administrative support to the Sales Team and coordinate requirements from our supply chain. Working within our friendly office team your role will involve providing support to the sales team and liaising with suppliers. This job role is a fabulous opportunity to work within the luxury industry.
• First line contact for incoming calls.
• Preparation of client samples.
• Liaising with suppliers on our requirements including; product development, pricing, raising purchase orders and following up on delivery schedules within required time frames.
• Maintaining good client and supplier relations.
• Managing stock replenishment.
• Updating database and client information pack with pricing and product information.
• Organisation of the showroom.
• Preparing information for trade shows.
• Assisting at exhibitions and Boat Shows.
• Assisting with supplier meetings.
• Well organised and ability to prioritise is essential.
• Ability to work on own initiative and implement improvements in efficiency where required.
• Experience using Access database systems, Excel and Word.
• An interest in textiles and design would be an advantage.
Monday Friday 08.30-17.00 with 1 hour lunch
Salary dependent on experience – £17-19k plus bonuses
Contributory Company pension scheme after qualifying period, Health Shield Medical, Year End Bonuses, 28 days holidays per year incl. Bank Holidays