No products in the basket.
Sales & Supply Chain Coordinator
Working within our friendly office team your role will involve coordinating the requirements from our supplier chain for client’s projects along with assisting the sales team with processing orders.
• First line contact for incoming calls.
• Preparation of client samples.
• Liaising with suppliers on our requirements including raising purchase orders, amending pricing and following up on delivery schedules within required time frames.
• Maintaining good supplier relations.
• Managing stock replenishment.
• Updating database and client information pack with pricing and product information.
• Organisation of the showroom.
• Preparing information for trade shows and assisting at exhibitions and Boat Shows.
• Assisting with supplier meetings.
• Processing orders from 3 key accounts along with client replenishment orders
• Well organised and ability to prioritise is essential.
• Ability to work on own initiative and implement improvements in efficiency where required.
• Experience using Access database systems, Excel and Word.
• An interest in textiles and design would be an advantage.
- Monday Friday 08.30-17.00 with 1 hour lunch
- Salary dependent on experience
Contributory Company pension scheme after qualifying period, Health Shield Medical, Year End Bonuses, 28 days holidays per year incl. Bank Holidays with additional holidays based on length of service.