No products in the basket.
Terms and Conditions
In all the following conditions the seller is Heirlooms Ltd and the buyer is the company, partnership, sole trader or individual purchasing goods from the seller. The statutory rights of the buyer are not affected by these conditions.
- General; all orders are accepted subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Order confirmation; whilst Heirlooms endeavour to ensure all quotations are accurate it is the buyers responsibility to check the final details on the quotation are correct to your specification including sizes. Any changes after manufacture will be the responsibility of the buyer unless an error has occurred in the actual manufacturing process. The receipt of the PO or a deposit will confirm these checks have been made.
- Deposits; when a written confirmation to proceed has been received from the buyer a proforma invoice will be raised for payment of a deposit. The final balance due is required to be paid prior to despatch of the goods. Estimated delivery dates provided to the buyer start from receipt of the deposit payment.
- Credit account Holders; Terms for account holders are strictly 30 days from issue of the invoice. Invoices are raised on despatch of the goods. When these credit terms are exceeded the seller reserves the right to demand immediate payment of the account in total.
- Credit; any contract shall be subject to the seller being satisfied as to the buyers credit worthiness and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the seller may, at its absolute discretion, having informed the buyer that the goods are ready for despatch, hold the goods until such time as all monies due in respect of the goods and any other outstanding monies are paid in full to the satisfaction of the seller. Title to the goods shall remain vested in the seller and shall not pass to the Buyer until the purchase price for the goods has been paid in full and received by the seller.
- VAT; Vat is applicable to prices in accordance with UK legislation in force at the tax point date.
- Delivery; the seller undertakes to use their best endeavours to despatch the goods promptly and to keep any promised delivery date but does not guarantee to do so. Time of the delivery shall not be the essence of the contract unless expressly stipulated in writing and accepted in writing by the seller. The seller cannot be held liable for unforeseen delays that are beyond their reasonable control. Every effort will be made to minimise any such delays.
- Completed orders; Once an order has been completed the goods must be dispatched to the client within 30days. Due to space restrictions we are unable to hold orders beyond 30 days.
- Contract; These terms and conditions are on the understanding that any contract is between the seller and buyer only.
- Advice and Information; any advice, information and data provided by the seller whether verbally or in writing is given in good faith and without incurring any responsibility on the part of the seller.
- Variation; whilst every effort is made to limit any variation of the fabric in respect of colour shade the seller shall not be responsible where such variations are considered to be within commercially acceptable tolerances.
- Claims; in signing for the delivery the buyer or recipient confirms that they have received the exact number of boxes as detailed on the packing list and shipment notice. Any missing boxes must be confirmed in writing with the driver and Heirlooms notified within 2 days. All orders must be checked against the packing list and any missing or damaged products must be reported within a maximum period of 7 days after delivery date.” Whilst Heirlooms will investigate any missing or damaged items Heirlooms will not take responsibility for items damaged due to handling at the buyer or recipient’s site or for items that are missing which are confirmed as manufactured and dispatched by Heirlooms and signed as received. Any boxes missing when dispatched by Heirlooms using their courier service will be covered under insurance. Any boxes missing when delivery is organised by recipients own couriers will not be covered and will need to be claimed through your own courier /company insurance.